- Pillsbury refrigerators sugar cookie dough
- Pillsbury chocolate frosting
- Leftover Halloween candy: gummy worms, black licorice, candy corn, whoppers, etc.
- 9” springform pan
- Preheat your oven to 350° and grease your 9 inch spring form pan with butter.
- Open it and break your cookie dough into five or six pieces in place in the bottom of your pan.
- Evenly press your sugar cookie dough into your pan and smooth out the edges with your fingertip.
- Bake for 17 minutes and let your giant cookie cool.
- After about 10 minutes of your cookie cooling you can open your springform pan and then let your cookie finish cooling.
- Spread about 3/4 cup of chocolate frosting onto your cookie.
- Cut your licorice and place onto your frosted cookie along with your other candies and sprinkles.
- Slice like a pizza and enjoy!