Camping Hotdog Recipe for the Campfire
- Hot dogs
- Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Place a skewer in the ends of your hot dogs about 3/4 the way in.
- Open your crescent rolls and wrap one long pre-cut triangle around each hot dog, starting with the flat end of the crescent and ending with the tip of the triangle.
- Wrap your crescent wrapped hot dogs loosely in aluminum foil.
- Roast over the fire while turning your stick just like you would to cook a hot dog.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with a side of ketchup and mustard