Camping Campfire Cinnamon Rolls Baked in Oranges
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls
- 6 Large navel oranges
- Cut your oranges in half.
- Use a hand juicer to juice your fresh oranges or scoop out the insides of your oranges with a spoon and eat.
- Open up your cinnamon rolls and place one dough inside of each orange.
- Press your cinnamon roll inside your orange.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and place on your fire for 25-30 minutes or until your dough is cooked.
- After cooked, place a spoonful of icing on each cinnamon roll.
- Now enjoy a fresh orange cinnamon roll!