A tasty tailgate dip idea – Bush’s Black Bean Salsa with Avocados. This is an easy recipe, perfect for your sporting events! Consider making day early, to let the flavor soak in! Enjoy.
- 1 15oz can Bush’s black beans
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons liquid Sugar in the Raw (can substitute honey or agave nectar)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your lime juice, liquid sugar in the raw, EVOO, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Wash and slice your tomatoes, red onion and avocado and add to your dressing along with the corn.
- Wash and chop your cilantro and add to your dressing.
- Rinse your black beans, add to your dressing mixture and toss gently with a spatula until well mixed.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!