Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Author: Ashley at Frugal Coupon Living
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts or thighs
- 3 oz buffalo chicken sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese (half a container)
- 4 oz ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the buffalo chicken sauce and chicken breasts in a small pan and heat over medium heat for 5-7 minutes, turning the chicken once while cooking.
- Remove from heat and meanwhile, assemble the cream cheese, dressing, and celery and place in your crockpot.
- Shred the cooled chicken and add it, along with the buffalo chicken sauce, to the crockpot.
- Heat on slow for 2 hours to ensure chicken finishes cooking.
- Stir in your cheese just before serving.
- Serve warm alongside chips or vegetables.