- 1–8ct Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1 Large Banana
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
- Preheat your oven 375° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix your cinnamon and sugar together in a small dish.
- Lay your crescent dough on your parchment paper.
- Spread about a teaspoon of Nutella on each crescent.
- Slice your banana into about 1 1/2″ pieces and place one piece on top of the Nutella on the wide end of the crescent.
- Roll your dough from the wide end to the small end and pinch together the ends.
- Sprinkle on Cinnamon and Sugar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Enjoy while warm