1. Lay out a piece of parchment paper.
2. Add 1 cup of red frosting to a microwave safe bowl, heat for 15 seconds and mix.
3. Carefully hold the sides of each donut and dip the top into the melted red frosting, let any excess drip off and set onto the parchment paper.
4. Immediately top with sprinkles.
5. Break the pretzel sticks in half and stick one into the top of each doughnut.
6. Form the fondant into small balls and form into a leaf.
7. Dip the bottom of the leaf into the frosting and stick onto the top of the donut.