American Flag Cake – Fourth of July Cupcakes
- Prepared Cupcakes
- Vanilla Frosting
- Twizzlers Pull-n-Peel Candy
- Blue Chocolate Pearl Candy (we used navy Sixlets)
- First, frost your prepared cupcakes with the vanilla frosting.
- Next, place 6 blue candies on the top left corner of the cupcakes.
- Pull apart the pull-n-peel candy so the strings are individual. Cut five pieces to fit across one cupcake. Since the cupcake is rounded, the top two pieces will be slightly shorter.
- Carefully, place your rope candy so you have white frosting in-between each layer.
- Finally, repeat step 3 for the remaining cupcakes.
Serve and Enjoy!