- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Dish Soap or Castile Soap
- 10 drops p Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 drops Lemon Essential Oil (also nice with Orange)
- Spray Bottle
- The first time you make this, purchase vinegar in the large glass bottle. When you need more Vinegar, it is more cost effective to purchase it by the gallon and refill (earth friendly too).
- Pour all ingredients into a Spray Bottle. Plastic tends to erode so try a glass spray bottle if you are usuing this solution long term. A Mason Jar works great too.
- Swirl gently to combine.
- Spray and wipe.
You will have an initial light vinegar scent after use but that will dissipate when the vinegar dries. Vinegar and oils will cut grease, disinfects, and deodorize surfaces.
I suggest testing this out on your countertops and floors before use. I do not recommed it on Travertine or Marble.