You guys have heard me talk over and over about Diapers.com. Charlene at My Frugal Adventures has a little guest post on how to buy from Diapers.com and get diapers for REALLY cheap. This deal is geared to first time users (you can only use this code once per household.)
I get asked all the time about finding great diaper deals. Typically the best way to score a deal is by using coupons and the smallest pack of diapers you can find (Jumbo packs). When diapers go on sale (like Huggies for $8.99 at Walgreens this week) you can use a $3 or $2 coupon to get them for about $7.00. If you register with Caregiver’s Marketplace, you can also get .75 back in a rebate for every Jumbo pack of Huggies that you buy (excludes Pure and Natural). Often times you can also use a store coupon (like a $5/25 Rite Aid coupon or $5/20 CVS coupon) in conjunction with sales to get an even better deal.
Now that I have 2 in diapers I have found it is really difficult to continue to get the great deals week after week. Plus many times I am limited by how many coupons I have or a store imposed limit on quantities.
So I found diapers.com a few months ago and that is how I can stock up on diapers for very good prices. They offer free Fed Ex shipping on orders of $49 or more and the service is excellent. I know a lot of you go to the warehouse clubs to stock up and honestly after comparing prices I think diapers.com offers the best prices and you get them shipped right to your door.
So I have been using them for a few months and every so often if I can find a deal to get a Jumbo pack for under $4- I will take advantage of it. Otherwise, it personally was too challenging for me to continue trying to get at least 2 packs every single week.
Head to Diapers.com Here. Currently Huggies are $9.99 a pack
1. If you buy 5 packs of Huggies at $9.99 = $49.95 (that qualifies you for free shipping)
2. Then use code: DIAPERSV (think diaper save) to save an extra $10 on your first order. That brings the total down to $39.95.
3. First time customers also get a $14.97 rebate or a FREE subscription to Parenting Magazine. (This rebate takes ages to come but it will come – get the form and more details Here.)
4. You can submit for a Caregiver’s rebate of .75 per pack.
So the net price is $21.23 for 5 Jumbo packs or $4.24 per pack! Now that is about as good as it gets. I also like ordering Jumbos instead of big boxes because I can order different sizes and I don’t have to worry about wasting diapers that my girls outgrow.
I have good luck with Luvs diapers and those are a lot cheaper. So if you order 7 packs of Luvs at $6.99= $48.93. Then add a small filler like soap to get over $49.
1. Use promo code: DIAPERSV (think diaper save) to save $10 off your order.
2. Submit the $14.97 rebate.
3. And the final price is $3.42 per pack. Now it really doesn’t get any better than that. If you go to Walmart with a $1 coupon, you will pay $5.99 for Luvs.
(The $10 off is for first time customers only. I have also placed orders for my parents house to stock them up when they babysit my girls.)
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired this Valentine’s Day with these Galentine Valentine’s Day Ideas for the girls.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.