- How To Decorate A Cake by Christine Matthews
- The Story of the Rainbow Butterflies by Kari Brimhall
- Let’s Get Real About Money!: Profit from the Habits of the Best Personal Finance Managers by Eric Tyson
- Curious Folks Ask 2: Our Fellow Creatures, Our Planet, and Beyond (FT Press Science) by Sherry Seethaler
- The Third Floor by Judi Grace
- The Personal Credibility Factor: How to Get It, Keep It, and Get It Back (If You’ve Lost It) by Sandy Allgeier
We are seeing more and more books becoming available to ‘rent’ or ‘check out’ from Amazon’s Kindle Lending Library. You can borrow one book per month with no due date! You must be an Amazon Prime member to be able to borrow Kindle books. If you’re not an Amazon Prime member yet, get a free trial! After that, it’s only $79 per year – a huge savings on shipping if you shop Amazon a lot.
WHAT’S TRENDING: Check out our Pinterest Content including Summer Ideas – Hacks, Recipes, Crafts and More on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also try Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals, recipes, crafts, and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other in your inbox.