If you’ve been wanting to use your Cricut to cut vinyl to make your own t-shirts, this heat press is easy to use and a must-have. Today only, you can get the Cricut Easy Press for $105.58.
This is smaller and easier to use than a regular heat press, which I love. It’s lightweight and portable, so you can take it anywhere with you, and it attaches your decals to shirts in 60 seconds. And, as a safety measure, it has an auto shutoff feature.
- Pro-level performance and home-friendly design
- the big handle, Safety Base, and auto shutoff feature keep things safe every step of the way
- The evenly heated plate adheres your iron‑on in 60 seconds or less and lightweight, portable, easy to store
- The giant, ceramic-coated 9” x 9” heat plate delivers the exact temperature you need
- 9″x9″ Base is Great for large or layered iron-on projects
- Adjustable heat up to 350℉ (180 C)
- WARNING: Maximum input 120V. Not recommended for use outside of North America.
Looking for some new things to do with your Cricut? Check out our Cricut tutoritals.
Remember you get FREE Shipping on Amazon when you spend $35 or FREE shipping with Prime.
Grab a Trial of Amazon Prime!
As a reminder, Amazon prices can change at any time. This price was current at publishing time. Be sure to confirm the price before purchasing to ensure this deal has not changed or expired.
Find more Amazon Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get inspired these with Back to School Ideas.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.