Summertime brings relaxed schedules, new activities, adventure and outdoor fun. When unexpected weather, like rain or scorching temperatures occur, it sometimes falls on mom to become creative with in-door crafts and activities. Below is a summary of ideas for in-Door summer fun on raining days! I am sure that these fun activities won’t let dreary weather dampen anyone’s spirits!
Fun Things to Do on a Rainy Day with Kids:
- Make an Easy No Sew Blanket from Frugal Coupon Living
- Sharpie Maker Tie-Dying from Amazing Goodwill
- Mess Free Finger Painting from Hippie Housewife
- Melted Bead Suncatchers from I’m Feeling Crafty
- Edible Finger Paint from Laughing Kids Learn
- Noodle Light Sabers from Happy Kids Idea
- Noodle Race Track from Ramblings from Utopia
- Drinking Straw Weaving from Home Life Simplified (blog is no longer)
- Homemade Crayons from Finding Home Online
- Homemade Blubber from Live, Craft, Eat
- Homemade Play Dough from Frugal Coupon Living
- Cardboard Stair Slide from The Contemplative Creative
- Homemade Bouncy Ball from About.com
- Rainbow Painted Toast from Share and Remember
- Marshmallow (or gum drop) Toothpick Buildings and Geometric Shapes from The Idea Room
- Balloon and Paper Plate Ping Pong from Hostess with the Mostess
Also check out these fun activities!
- Make Colored Rice – Pin It
- Six Awesome Ways to do Water Play with Kids – Pin It
- Make Colored Pasta and Do It Yourself Toddler Activities – Pin It
HOT DEALS: Looking for what’s trending? Check out our Fashion Deals and Online Shopping Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also grab Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other Daily Deals for FREE in your inbox.