St. Patrick’s Day Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
Looking for a yummy treat for your little leprechauns? How about these simple Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies – grab the green food coloring, a little bit of chocolate and let’s go!
- 3/4 cup softened Butter
- 2 3/4 cup Flour
- 1 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 8 drops Green Food Coloring
- 2 cups Dark Chocolate and Mint Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add vanilla and mix until fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in another bowl and mix together well.
- Add dry mixture to wet and mix on low until combined.
- Add green food coloring and mix until color is consistent.
- Add mint chips and stir until well distributed.
- Drop tablespoon sized portions of cookie dough onto prepared sheet.
- Bake for 12–14 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
Enjoy and shall I say, Good Luck?!?
Check out these other great recipes…
- Easy 3-Ingredient Funfetti Dip Recipe
- Pink Valentine Heart Pancakes
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Conversation Hearts Valentine Rice Krispie Treats
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Watermelon Mint Shooters
- Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Snowmen Recipe
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Easy Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe
- ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
- Doughnut Snowmen Milk Bottles Recipe
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
Be sure to follow FCLAsh on Pinterest.
HOT DEALS: Loving the deal on this Julep Maven Hallowen Nail Polish Box – Get it FREE (a $58 Value), just pay $2.99 for S&H.
Also grab Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!