Easy 3-Ingredient Funfetti Dip Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
This fun recipe can be used for many different occasions – Valentine’s Day, Birthday Parties, Summer Celebrations and More.
- 1 box Funfetti Cake Mix
- 2 cup Cool Whip Lite (or regular)
- 2 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- Sprinkle Decorations (optional)
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, Cool Whip and yogurt until blended smoothly.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Transfer to serving bowl and top with additional sprinkles – it’s always fun to stick to a seasonal theme (for example, heart sprinkles during Valentine’s Day.)
- Serve with vanilla wafers, graham crackers, animal crackers, and more.
Check out these other great recipes…
- Pink Valentine Heart Pancakes
- JELL-O Heart Squares
- Conversation Hearts Valentine Rice Krispie Treats
- Cupid’s Strawberry Float Recipe
- Chocolate Cherry Mice
- Hidden Hearts Pound Cake Recipe
- Pink Candy Valentine Popcorn
- Easy DIY Burlap Valentine Wreath
- Watermelon Mint Shooters
- Marshmallow Rice Krispie Treat Snowmen Recipe
- Microwave Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- Easy Homemade Salted Caramel Recipe
- ROLO Pretzel Pecan Turtle Recipe
- Doughnut Snowmen Milk Bottles Recipe
- Gluten FREE Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe – Just like Starbucks
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes
Also, have fun with these Valentine DIY Tutorials…
- Goldfish “Hooked on You” Valentines - Pin to Pinterest
- Valentine’s Day Scratch-Off Tickets - Pin to Pinterest
- You’re Just WRITE for Me ROLO Pencil – Pin to Pinterest
- You’re a HOOT Owl Valentine – Pin to Pinterest
- Paint Strip Valentine Bookmarks – Pin to Pinterest
Be sure to follow FCLAsh on Pinterest.
FREEBIE ALERT: Grab a FREE Amazon Prime Trial which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!