Gameday Guacamole Dip Recipe
(Pin to Pinterest)
I am not sure if its within the rules of football watching to have a party without guacamole and chips but I don’t really want to find out. Guacamole dip is a staple of every get together at my house and I have to include it on the menu to keep rowdy fans under control. I like mine really creamy as opposed to the more rustic kind-but feel free to skip the blender step if you like yours more chunky. You can really impress your guests by using the guacamole dip to recreate a football field , set it next to a big bowl of good scooping tortilla chips and you have a crowd pleaser. I like to add the sour cream to help make it a little smoother and creamier. A quick trip to the produce stand and you can mix up a batch of this yummy dip.
- 3 ripe Avocados
- 2 Tbsp. Cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 1 clove Garlic
- ¼ cup Sour cream
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Cut avocado in half, twist to open and remove pit.
- Use as spoon to remove inside flesh of avocado from the skin.
- Chop cilantro, crush or finely chop garlic.
- In a blender combine: avocado, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, sour cream, salt, and pepper.
- Blend until smooth.
- To recreate the football field-
- Spread guacamole dip into a flat dish using a spatula to smooth.
- Pipe sour cream into lines, write in the 50 yard line, etc for as large as your pan is.
Decorating Tip: This is my favorite tip for sour cream, icing, or anything else I need to write with and want a a fine tip. Scoop your sour cream into a small zip top bag, snip off a very small corner. Keep in mind that the smaller you make the snip, the finer your writing will be.
Don’t forget these other Football Gameday Appetizers:
- Filet Mignon Bites with Bernaise Sauce – Pin it to Pinterest
- Kickin’ Queso Dip RecipeKickin’ Queso Dip Recipe – Pin it to Pinterest
- Tater Skins Recipe – Pin it to Pinterest
- Whiskey & BBQ Meatballs Recipe - Pin to Pinterest
- Sweet N’ Sassy Buffalo Wings Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Brownie Footballs Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Coffee-Cocoa Rice Krispie Treats Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
FREEBIE ALERT: Grab a FREE Amazon Prime Trial which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!