Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
Sweet and Saucy Stir -Fry without the drive to pick it up. Change your every day dinner up from plain old burgers and fries to something exotic and sure to please the palete. If you love the sweet and salty, healthy yet full of flavor, you will really appreciate this dish.
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bag frozen mixed stir-fry vegetables (you can also choose your own fresh veggies and cut them into matchstick size pieces)
- 1 can pineapple tidbits
- ½ cup Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp. ginger fresh grated, or paste
- 3 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- Chop chicken into small bite sized strips.
- Drain pineapple, set juice aside.
- In a quart freezer bag mix chicken with salt and pepper to season.
- In another quart freezer bag combine; pineapple, ½ cup of reserved pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, garlic, ginger, and cornstarch.
- In a third bag placed chicken pieces-salt and pepper to season.
I like to stack my bags, including a bag of microwaveable instant rice to go with it, and wrap with a large rubber band to keep it all together.
Sauté chicken in a large non-stick pan with 1-2 Tbsps. Olive oil (or sesame if you have on hand, but not necessary) over medium high heat until cooked almost through. Add bag of pineapple mixture, allow to simmer for 3 -5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Serve over rice or your favorite noodles.
See the ENTIRE Menu Plan this week:
- Weekend Shopping List and Food Prep
- Sirloin Gyros Recipe
- Creamy Farfalle Carbonara Recipe
- Crock-Pot Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf Recipe
HOT DEALS: Grab Seasonal, Cyber Monday, and HOT Online Shopping Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also grab Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming! YOU WANT THIS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON
Find this and updated daily deals on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other Daily Deals for FREE in your inbox.