Creamy Farfalle Carbonara Recipe
Pin to Pinterest
Yummy, and while it’s not exactly low-cal, it has peas, so that counts for something right? Even men who are big red meat eaters will find this a tasty and filling meal…. can we say Bacon?
- 2 cups uncooked farfalle pasta
- 1 cup ½ and ½
- 1 cup peas
- 1 egg
- 6 pieces bacon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion
- ½ cup fresh grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Finely chop onion
- Chop bacon
- Grab 3 quart sized freezer bags and fill each:
- Bag 1- pasta
- Bag 2- onion and bacon
- Bag 3- ½ and ½, egg, peas, salt and pepper, garlic, parmesan cheese
Boil pasta in water 8-10 minutes until desired doneness, drain and set aside. Sauté Onion and bacon in a large non-stick sauce pan with a bit of olive oil, until bacon begins to crisp and onions become translucent and golden. Add bag 3- allow to simmer 2-3 minutes. Toss pasta in pan until heated thoroughly.
Serve with a salad for a yummy side. If carbs don’t matter, garlic sticks or bread will add a nice addition.
See the ENTIRE Menu Plan this week:
- Weekend Shopping List and Food Prep
- Sirloin Gyros Recipe>
- Crock-Pot Chicken Parmesan Recipe
- Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf Recipe
HOT DEALS: Grab Seasonal, Cyber Monday, and HOT Online Shopping Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also grab Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming! YOU WANT THIS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON
Find this and updated daily deals on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other Daily Deals for FREE in your inbox.