I love going out to eat and trying new foods. Not much of a cook, I never can replicate the quality and taste of a Restaurant meal. Going out to eat can get pretty expensive and definitely kills the budget, so how about bringing some of those delicious tastes home to your kitchen!
I have check out some at-home alternatives to some of my favorite meals to get when dining out.
Check out the list of 10 yummy copycat recipes for you to make at home too! Why not save some your and try your hand at some of these favorites?
10 Copycat Restaurant Recipes:
- Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce from Food.com
- Taco Bell Mexican Pizza from Food.com
- Panera Bread Broccoli Cheese Soup from CDK Kitchen
- Aunt Annie’s Soft Pretzels from CDK Kitchen
- Arby’s Curly Fries fromBabble
- Big Mac from McDonalds from Babble
- Stuffed Crust Pizza from Pizza Hut from Babble
- Bloomin’ Onion from Food Network
- Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits from Frugal Coupon Living
- In-n-Out Animal Burger from Serious Eats
Check out these other Copy Cat Recipes:
- Red Lobster Copycat Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Starbucks Recipes - Pin it to Pinterest
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes - Pin it to Pinterest
When going out, be sure to check out the Restaurant Coupons on Frugal Coupon Living.
FREEBIE ALERT: Grab a FREE Amazon Prime Trial which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!