Right now i am working on monitoring my calories – both my intake and those burnt. I also and working at pushing myself harder in the gym (this would have been a better option BEFORE bikini season but it is never to late to take care of yourself – no?)
Since beginning a regular exercise routine (I did a lot before kids but just picked it up exactly two years ago) I have had 3 watches. They have been great but there have been a few I have wanted to throw against a wall for falsely stopping for for not properly tracking my heart rate.
I FINALLY did some research and got this beauty from my mom for my birthday (an early gift as it is in two days) and I AM IN LOVE. Right now you can pick up the Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor (Purple/Pink) reduced to $62.13 from $99.95. I did look around the web before purchasing and while I did find one a couple dollars lower, shipping killed the deal. This one comes with FREE S&H.
- Watch and heart rate monitor ideal for active types interested in monitoring their fitness level based on heart rate
- Device shows when your fitness is improving, while also displaying calories burned during each workout
- OwnCal calculates number of calories expended during a training session based on weight, height, age, gender, and maximum heart rate
- Comes with Polar FT4 training computer, Polar WearLink+ transmitter, and FT4 Getting Started Guide
- Includes limited two-year manufacturer’s warranty
With 1300 reviews, this watch has ALMOST 5 stars. I totally give it 5.
Note: this says Men. I can assure you it is for women too. That is my wrist above and I purchased (well mom did) the watch from Amazon.
HOT DEALS: Grab Seasonal, Cyber Monday, and HOT Online Shopping Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also grab Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming! YOU WANT THIS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON
Find this and updated daily deals on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other Daily Deals for FREE in your inbox.