Right now i am working on monitoring my calories – both my intake and those burnt. I also and working at pushing myself harder in the gym (this would have been a better option BEFORE bikini season but it is never to late to take care of yourself – no?)
Since beginning a regular exercise routine (I did a lot before kids but just picked it up exactly two years ago) I have had 3 watches. They have been great but there have been a few I have wanted to throw against a wall for falsely stopping for for not properly tracking my heart rate.
I FINALLY did some research and got this beauty from my mom for my birthday (an early gift as it is in two days) and I AM IN LOVE. Right now you can pick up the Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor (Purple/Pink) reduced to $62.13 from $99.95. I did look around the web before purchasing and while I did find one a couple dollars lower, shipping killed the deal. This one comes with FREE S&H.
- Watch and heart rate monitor ideal for active types interested in monitoring their fitness level based on heart rate
- Device shows when your fitness is improving, while also displaying calories burned during each workout
- OwnCal calculates number of calories expended during a training session based on weight, height, age, gender, and maximum heart rate
- Comes with Polar FT4 training computer, Polar WearLink+ transmitter, and FT4 Getting Started Guide
- Includes limited two-year manufacturer’s warranty
With 1300 reviews, this watch has ALMOST 5 stars. I totally give it 5.
Note: this says Men. I can assure you it is for women too. That is my wrist above and I purchased (well mom did) the watch from Amazon.
HOT DEALS: Grab Fashion Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also grab Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!
Find this and updated daily deals on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other Daily Deals for FREE in your inbox.