(Pin to Pinterest)
We all love Starbucks, right? But let’s face it – those $4 price tags sure can add up quickly. When calculating a 5 coffees a week, just think of all of the money that we’re spending on fancy drinks from Starbucks each year – that could be $20 per week or $1,040 per year!
When it comes to having fancy tasty drinks, why spend the money when we can make the same drinks from home? There are recipes out there for any Starbucks drink you can buy – so why not try your hand at making them yourself? It might take more time – but you’ll save dollars per serving which equates to MORE delicious drinks. Sounds like a good deal to me!
Take a look at ten of the most popular Starbucks drinks recipes for you to try at home!
10 Copy-Cat Starbucks Drink Recipes:
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte from Mom Advice
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappaccino from The Dallas Socials
- Caramel Macchiato from Snapguide
- Cinnamon Dolche Latte from Ambivalent Attorney
- Passion Fruit & Lemon Tea from It’s the Life
- Chai Tea Latte from Cheerios and Latte’s
- Frappaccino from Cheerios and Latte’s
- Strawberries and Creme Frappaccino from ReplicaRecipes
- Iced Green Tea Latte from So, hi
- Caramel Mocha Frappuccino from Recipe Tips
Check out these other Copy Cat Recipes:
- Red Lobster Copycat Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes - Pin it to Pinterest
- Round-Up of Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Recipes - Pin it to Pinterest
Don’t Forget these Other Round-Ups of Interest
Be sure to share with us what you try!
FREEBIE ALERT: Grab a FREE Amazon Prime Trial which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!