Pin to Pinterest
We all love Starbucks, right? But let’s face it – those $4 price tags sure can add up quickly. When calculating a 5 coffees a week, just think of all of the money that we’re spending on fancy drinks from Starbucks each year – that could be $20 per week or $1,040 per year!
When it comes to having fancy tasty drinks, why spend the money when we can make the same drinks from home? There are recipes out there for any Starbucks drink you can buy – so why not try your hand at making them yourself? It might take more time – but you’ll save dollars per serving which equates to MORE delicious drinks. Sounds like a good deal to me!
Take a look at ten of the most popular Starbucks drinks recipes for you to try at home!
10 Copy-Cat Starbucks Drink Recipes:
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte from Mom Advice
- Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappaccino from The Dallas Socials
- Caramel Macchiato from Snapguide
- Cinnamon Dolche Latte from Ambivalent Attorney
- Passion Fruit & Lemon Tea from It’s the Life
- Chai Tea Latte from Cheerios and Latte’s
- Frappaccino from Cheerios and Latte’s
- Strawberries and Creme Frappaccino from ReplicaRecipes
- Iced Green Tea Latte from So, hi
- Caramel Mocha Frappuccino from Recipe Tips
Bonus – Frugal Coupon Living’s Pumpkin Spice Coffee Frappuccino Recipe, Copycat Starbucks Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake Recipe, Copycat Starbucks Egg Salad Sandwhich, Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe the Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe (just like Starbucks, great for Pancakes!)
Check out these other Copy Cat Recipes:
- Copycat Starbucks Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat Starbucks Egg Salad Sandwhich – Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat Dairy Queen Orange Julius Recipe - Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat Dolce Cinnamon Syrup – Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Restaurant Recipes – Pin it to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp – Pin to Pinterest
- Copy-Cat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits – Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat Olive Garden Dressing for your Salad – Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Lemonade Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat Cherry Limeade – Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat 7-Eleven Cherry Slurpee Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
- Copycat Cheez-It Recipe – Pin to Pinterest
Don’t Forget these Other Round-Ups of Interest
Be sure to share with us what you try!
FREEBIE ALERT: Grab a FREE Amazon Prime Trial which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming!