Summertime is here which also means that the heat is here too! I don’t know about you – but when it’s hot and humid outside the last thing I want to do is have a hot meal. I usually reach for something a bit cooler to help combat the hot weather. Like a cool, refreshing, summertime salad!
Below are just ten of the many delicious summer salads that you can whip up on a warm day.
10 Summertime Salad Recipes:
- 24-Hour Tex-Mex Salad from Midwest Living
- Greek Orzo Salad from Midwest Living
- Avocado-Mango Salad from Saveur
- Iceberg Wedge with Blue Cheese from Saveur
- Grilled Corn, Chicken + Blueberry Salad from How Sweet it is
- Layered Summertime Salad from Taste of Home
- Summertime Pasta Salad from Taste of Home
- Fiesta Rice Salad from Disney Family
- Classic Macaroni Salad from Disney Family
- Corn Avocado Salad from About.com
If you make any of these – please come back and tell us what you thought!