Frugal Coupon Living
Stretching Your Pennies, Saving Your Dollars
This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
1. On B1G1, use two coupons (you are getting two items.) You do not have to buy 2 items to get the B1G1 price (this would mean buying one items gets you 50% off.)
2. Always combine sales, store coupons and MFR coupons when you can, although some Kroger stores do not allow combining Kroger eCoupons with MFR coupons.
3. Kroger doubles paper coupons up to $.50 (check with your local Kroger to see if this is the case – some stores even triple coupons in the lower $.30s and below.) My prices show coupons as $.50 and below as being doubled. This includes $.50/2, etc.
4. Make sure you scan your Kroger card for low prices. Also, load your Kroger card with ecoupons including Cellfire, Shortcuts, and Kroger. You can no longer combine digital coupons with paper coupons and they will not double either.
5. Attach your Upromise card Here for long term savings.
Eight Tips to Couponing
Click here for more Kroger weekly matchups…
Meat & Seafood
Elf on the Shelf Ideas: Dozens of FREE Elf on the Shelf Ideas added routinely during the entire month of November and December. PIN IT to Pinterest.
Find this and updated daily deals on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other Daily Deals for FREE in your inbox.
Copyright © 2013 Frugal Coupon Living ~ All Rights Reserved