This giveaway is closed. Congratulations goes to Gina.
Well we have done it, my eldest daughter has graduated up to a Booster – The BRITAX FRONTIER 85 SICT. If you have been a long time reader, you probably have seen how Britax has been with our family for awhile now and nothing makes me more confident than the safety and comfort this company has brought to both my girls over the years.
For the past 2 1/2 years, my daughter has ridden in the luxury of the Britax Marathon. When making the transition to our new Frontier, I wanted to get my daughter’s thoughts. I, as a parent, knew the many features I liked in Britax, but as a regular rider – I wanted to know what she thought. She especially liked how the seat was less like a “car seat” and more like a booster transition seat. It made her feel older (after all it was given to her on her birthday). She also was very excited about the two cup holders. They were a nice addition from the last car seat (a Britax Marathon.)
Features of the Frontier 85 SICT:
- First my Favorite – Side Impact Cushion Technology. This is great for protecting your child’s head and side during crash forces. The actual cushions and foam will absorb 45% by diverting crash forces away from your child and providing extra protection. Sides are also protected with True Side Impact Protection. The car seat construction keeps your child’s head, neck and spine “in true” or aligned.
- Unlike traditional boosters, there also is a 85-pound Five-Point Harness Seat Capacity allows your child to remain harnessed up to 85 lbs. Once older, place your child in booster mode to 120 lbs
Also Check Out:
- Tangle Free, Five-Point Harness with 10 harness height positions (up to 20″) and three buckle positions for a snug and secure fit as your child grows
- Easy-Remove Cover allows easy cleaning without disassembling or uninstalling the car seat
- Armrests help provide a secure fit and a comfortable place to rest tired arms
- Premium Lower LATCH Connectors for a quick and simple installation featuring a push button for easy release
- Color-Coded Vehicle Belt Guides indicate the path and positioning of the vehicle lap and shoulder seat belt
- Integrated Cup Holders are designed to fit common beverages such as 20 oz reusable water bottles
- Certified for Aircraft Travel in Harness Mode
As frugal followers, I wanted to share with you a hot new deal from Britax! If you are a new or expecting mom, make sure to read how you could get a FREE BOULEVARD 70 convertible car seat! Receive as a gift (or purchase yourself) 1 of the eligible products from each of the 5 categories on the New Parent Checklist and get a FREE BOULEVARD 70 convertible car seat! Simply receive as a gift or purchase yourself 1 eligible product from each of the 5 categories (Stroller, Car Seat, Baby Carrier, Large Accessory, and Small Accessory) on the New Parent Checklist and submit your UPCs for a FREE carseat!
To Win: I am excited to share with you that one Frugal Coupon Living reader will win a Britax Frontier 85 SICT Booster Seat in Onyx.
To Enter the Giveaway:
You can enter up to four times – that would mean, leave one to four comments. You do not have to enter more than once.
1.) Share with me your favorite Britax Frontier 85 SICT feature.
Additional Optional Entry:
This giveaway ends on Monday, May 14 at midnight (EST.) The winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to respond. If I do not hear from the winner by that time, a new winner will be selected.
Please Note: Email entries will not be accepted. If you are reading this giveaway in a reader or in your inbox, please select the post to direct yourself over to the site. Due to time constraints, I am not able to enter email, Twitter, or Facebook entries on my own. Thanks!
Disclosure: I was supplied with a Frontier 85 SICT for review. One Frugal Coupon Living reader will win a Britax Frontier 85 SICT in Onyx. All opinions expressed are my own and should not be substituted as your own.