This giveaway is closed. Congratulations goes to Susan.
Starting at the big show in January, designer, mom and mogul, Nicole Richie teamed up with Suave Professionals® and invited women to discover the essence of Keratin at home with the New Suave Professionals® Keratin InfusionTM system. Formulated with KERALOCK™ TECHNOLOGY, this revolutionary system infuses hair with keratin protein and leaves it sleeker, smoother and easier to style. The Keratin Infusion 30 Day Smoothing Kit is a simple, at-home chemical treatment that is an alternative to expensive formaldehyde-based salon keratin treatments. It transforms frizz for up to 30 days.
Suave Professionals® Stylist, Jenny Cho shares her tips on how to get Nicole’s look:
- Start by washing and conditioning hair using the new Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner to help maintain vibrant color and control frizz for up to 48 hours.
- On wet hair, use the Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray prior to blow drying to help defend against heat damage.
- Apply Suave Professionals Volumizing Root Boost Spray directly at the roots to provide lift and support for lasting volume.
- Blow dry hair using a round brush.
- Section hair to prepare for curling, and spray with Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray.
- Start at the nape of the neck, and using a two-inch curling iron, begin to wrap one-inch sections of hair around the iron, keeping the clamp open. Leave the ends out of the curl for a more rock-and-roll look.
- As you curl, make sure to vary the direction of the curls around your head, curling some pieces toward your face and some away from your face. Be sure to curl the hair framing your face away from your face.
- Apply Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo all over hair to keep your style refreshed, help extend your blowout and revive volume.
- Shake out hair and use a drop of the Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smooth & Shine Serum to add lustrous shine and frizz control for up to 48 hours. Run fingers through hair for added shine.
- Finish by misting hair with Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray.
In order to help all women discover the benefits of keratin, Richie has invited women to join the Keratin Collective on the Suave Beauty Facebook page . By sharing their transformation stories, women can enter for the chance to win a fabulous trip for two to celebrate their gorgeous new look and for every story shared Suave Professionals® will donate $1, up to $10,000, to the Richie Madden Children’s Foundation.
For more information on Suave Professionals, visit Suave.com and be sure to “Like” Suave Beauty on Facebook and follow @SuaveBeauty on Twitter for the latest information on Suave, hair tips and news from The Suave Professionals.
I had a chance to try these products and I just love them! They smell great and feel great too! My hair definitely feels revitalized and ready for the hot summer sun!
To Win: Suave is giving one Frugal Coupon Living reader a gift package of Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion System products and other Suave Hair Products worth $100!
To Enter the Giveaway:
You can enter up to four times – that would mean, leave one or two comments. Read more about how to enter giveaways.
1.) Tell me about your hair story!
Additional Optional Entries:
2.) Sign up for Frugal Coupon Living Emails. You must confirm your subscription!
This giveaway ends on Wednesday, May 2, 2012 at midnight ET. The winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to respond. If I do not hear from the winner by that time, a new winner will be selected. Note winners may not receive the facial tissue box that they voted upon in their first entry.
Please Note: Email entries will not be accepted. If you are reading this giveaway in a reader or in your inbox, please select the post to direct yourself over to the site. Due to time constraints, I am not able to enter email, Twitter, or Facebook entries on my own. Thanks!
Disclosure: For this post, I was compensated for my Review. All opinions expressed are my own and should not be substituted as your own.