I waited until the last second and today is the day! All Facebook Pages are changing to the new timeline view and I was really reluctant; but now it’s here, so I am embracing it and wanted to let you know about some new features to look for!
- Tabs that were on the left hand side are now across the top. To see more, just click the number at the end and you can see all of them.
- Add Frugal Coupon Living to your Newsfeed…again! Just hover your Mouse (don’t click) over the Like Button and check the “Show In News Feed”.
- You can send me a Message. This is a new feature on Facebook, you can now send messages from the Facebook Page.
- Show Posts by Page – The easiest way to see all the latest deals in timeline is by showing all the posts by the page instead of Highlights which is what it defaults to. To do this, click on ‘Highlights’ which appears in the middle of the page just before the first post . Then select ‘Posts by Page’ and you’ll see everything that’s been posted in order. Make sure to read both sides of the middle line because it seemsto read left/right/left/right.
- Still feel like you’re not seeing everything? Make sure to click ‘See More Recent Stories’ at the bottom of the middle line and you’ll see everything! This makes a HUGE difference!
- Create a List…again! Just like the last changes, you can create a list to house all updates or pages that are in the same category. Again, hover over ‘Liked’ and select ‘New List’ and create your list, such as ‘My Favorite Deal Finding Site’ and of course add Frugal Coupon Living to it! This will categorize the updates for various interests for you in one place on your News Feed. You could also do one for Sports, for instance, or any other interests that you have subscribed (or Liked) to their Facebook pages.