Steak-Umm Roll Ups
Box of Steak-umms
Tube of Crescent Rolls
Bag of Cheese
Options: Roasted red peppers, mushrooms, onions or green peppers
1) Cook Steak-umms in pan, I add a little garlic powder and onion powder for flavor.
2) Preheat oven to 350. Prepare sheet pan with non-stick spray.
3) Take your crescent rolls out and separate, flatten a bit and seal any cracks or tears in the dough by pressing dough together. Place flattened dough out on cookie sheet.
4) After draining Steak-umms on paper towels start assembling your roll ups. Meat first then cheese and toppings of choice.
5) Roll them up and add a sprinkle of dried basil or oregano to the top of the dough.
6) Put in oven for 15 to 20 mins or until cheese is melted and roll up is no longer doughy.
Thanks, Amy. If you have a recipe to share, please email me with the details.
HOT DEALS: Grab Seasonal, Cyber Monday, and HOT Online Shopping Deals on Frugal Coupon Living.
Also grab Amazon Prime which includes FREE 2-Day Shipping, FREE Kindle Books, and FREE Video Streaming! YOU WANT THIS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON
Find this and updated daily deals on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and other Daily Deals for FREE in your inbox.